- Managing project team on a day to day bases.
- Managing Multiple projects
- Manage generating and closing all work order and clients’ requests.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with conditions of contract, particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Managing Projects Documentations. (MR’s, IPC’s, IR’s……. etc.)
- Monitor the project budget and control it
- Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Interface with customers and maintain good relation.
- Develop detailed project plans and work breakdown for large projects
- Verifying & confirming BOQ, Prelims & other expenses in advance to avoid unwarranted / unaccounted costs
- Remain updated with relevant technology developments through ongoing personal development.
- Update shop drawings and as-built drawings.
- Ensure the distribution of the approved shop drawings.
- Study and prepare requests for information for various projects, follow up subcontractor’s progress.
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Interact with the technical office regarding the material submittal and specifications, resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Adhere to consultant requirements and secure proper handover
- Prepare the needed IPC’s to secure payment on time
- - Good communication skills.
- - Time Management
- - Bachelor degree in engineering , electrical or communication department .
- - V.Good in English
- - years’ experience at least in light current systems is a must (Fiber optics, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, intercom, )
- - Extensive engineering knowledge in the design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, Audio Visual, intruder Alarm, structure cabling … etc.)
Nice to have
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and