Light Current Site Engineer
1. Ensures performance & delivery to schedule by the subcontractors and direct delivery staff.
2. Review and analysis the effectiveness of current systems.
3. Works with the planning team to ensure the deadlines.
4. Preparing daily and weekly report for the project.
5. Assign Daily Tasks& monitor installation Activities.
6. Study Projects Drawings & BOQ + Providing site surveys.
7. Supervise the day-to-day operation and assist the team with technical issues.
8. Prepare all projects required submittals & Prepare all project requirements (MRs/PRs).
9. Report and Attend All related meetings with clients, consultants with all M.O.Ms.
· BSc in Electrical or Communication Engineering.
· 1 to 3 years Experience in site works in light current or electrical installation.
· Good command of English
· presentation skills.
· V.Good in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and