IT Technical Support
• Prepare new computers with the operating system and the needed applications.
• Resolve all issues of Computers and Peripherals.
• Respond to queries via email, or phone.
• Resolve problems with networks and other computer systems.
• System errors diagnoses and other issues.
• Follow up with staff to ensure full resolution of issues.
• Run reports to analyze common complaints and problems.
• Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
• Managing ticket workload across a number of customers, escalating issues where appropriate, and providing resolution to issues
• Including all other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned
• Bachelor of Engineering- Computer or Computer Science or any related majors.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in the same field
• MCSE Microsoft Certificate
• CCNA (Preferred)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and