Drafter - Light Current Systems
1. Use computer-aided drafting software to produce design drawings, single line diagrams rack diagrams, and installation details for light current systems.
2. Supervise printing and submit documents according to requirements dictated by the technical team and / or project consultant.
3. Arrange and manage filing of all submittals with associated revisions and respective replies
4. Supervise assembling and printing Material submissions under the direction of the technical office engineer.
5. Cooperate and coordinate with engineering / installation team to produce As-built drawing
- Reports directly to the Technical Office Manager.
- Liaison with the engineering department.
- Min. 3 years experience in producing light current System Designs including:
- Structured Cabling
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- Access Control
- Telephony Systems
- Data Network Infrastructure (Active / Passive)
- Computer Servers and Data Storage systems